Terms and Conditions of Use
Flextrack may change, modify, or remove partial or entire sections at any time without providing notice. By continuing to use the Site you agree to the changes.
You retain ownership of all content you post, upload, or otherwise share on the Site. However, for the purposes of delivering the functions and features available through the Site, we require certain rights to the content you upload, post, or share. By posting, uploading, or sharing your content, you grant us a non-exclusive, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to access, use, and display your content in connection with the Site.
All our content, the selection, compilation, arrangement and presentation of all materials, and the overall design of the Site (i.e. the “look and feel” of the Site) are copyrighted by us, and are protected by Canadian and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Use of our content without our express prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
You may access certain areas of the Site without login credentials (“login ID”), and certain areas of the Site require you have a login ID and password. Whether you register directly with the Site or are provided with login ID, it is your responsibility to keep your login ID secure. You should keep your login ID and password confidential at all times. If, at any time, you believe or discover that your login ID and password is in possession of someone other than yourself and/or it is being used in an unauthorized way, you must notify us immediately. We are not responsible for the improper use of your login ID.
Rules of Conduct
When you use our Site, you are expected to adhere to the following rules of conduct:
- You must comply with all applicable laws including but not limited to applicable privacy laws, intellectual property laws, and anti-spam laws.
- You must provide accurate and up-to-date information to us.
- You must use your real name on your profile.
- You will not create a fake profile including a profile on behalf of someone else.
- You will not misrepresent history or qualifications.
- You are responsible for configuring your own email notification preferences and/or profile privacy options.
- You will not harass any user of the Site; including potential employers, employees, other users, staffing suppliers, and/or third-parties.
- You will not spam other users, third-parties or potential employers, or employers using the Site.
- You will not post or introduce any virus, worm, or any other harmful or malicious software code that has been designed to modify or disrupt our Site in any way.
- You will not override or try to circumvent any of the security features of our Sites.
Mobile and Other Devices
We provide access to our Site via mobile devices for free. Your local carrier will continue to charge normal rates for usage according to your mobile plan; such as, data charges and text messaging charges
Flextrack reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site at any time at the sole discretion of Flextrack.
Liability and Warranty Disclaimers
You agree that Flextrack is not responsible for any damages or losses arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site, including, but not limited to:
- Your use of or inability to use our Site.
- Any delays or disruptions in our Site.
- Any viruses or malicious software code that you have obtained by accessing or linking to our Site.
- Any damage to your computer or mobile device hardware from the user of our Site.
- The accuracy or reliability of any of the content posted by members, employers and visitors to our Sites, including but not limited to job postings, employment history, and work experience.
- Any actions or inactions from our users, employers and visitors to our Site.
- Any direct or indirect costs or damages that you are facing resulting from relationships that you have formed using our Site.
THE SITE, AND ALL CONTENT, MATERIALS, AND INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, OR IMPLIED.
YOU AGREE THAT TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR OTHERS FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITIES, REPUTATION, PROFITS OR REVENUES, RELATED TO OUR SITE. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PART OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND FLEXTRACK SHALL APPLY TO ALL CLAIMS OF LIABILITY.
You may contact Flextrack’s Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) with any inquiries regarding this agreement via email at: email@example.com
2200 Yonge Street - Suite 801
Toronto, ON, Canada